Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RHYTHM & VIBRATION

Rhythm,Vibration,Wave, and Impulse are the basis of the ENERGETIC ARTS and flood the atmosphere, the Universe,so that we can see nearly all existence as a 'COSMIC DANCE' or a 'SACRED SOUND"(MUSIC). Only those sounds and vibrations, motions and flows, that penetrate to our very 'core' and impress and influence us are the more important-but whre to find such and possess the special organs to perceive them? Cafes and other social venues may seem lively plac es for most of mankind, but ask yourselves from all such what have you learned or retained that will lead you to 'immortality', to a 'higher dimension' or brought 'Divine Love' to manifestation? If I do not question my various impulses, habits, attractions, as well as my failures and weaknesses,faults and repulsions, or obseerve them in daily action, how can I say I have done anything in LIFE? Yet people do this in everday life, allow time to 'devour' them and accidents overtake them and never realized the significance of Life on Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I wrote more than I had intended on this.....which will appear unrelated to this blog to most persons who have not read my other blogs...

    ReplyDelete